Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

October 7, 2005

The US Government Comes Through

My birth certificate came today, nearly a week early. Who says the US Government isn't on the ball?

So, now I can try for my passport next week. I know if I pay an extra $30 fee they can expedite the request, but I may or may not have it in time for Halloween.

But it doesn't matter, because I can get in with my ID and birth certificate.

Yay!

*snoopy happy dance
*sings... "I'm going to see my girlfriend, I'm going to see my girlfriend!"

2 comments:

  1. Hold on just a minute there, sonny. Yeah, they let you in--but do they let you back out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would you want to leave?

    many people are excited to see you! i hope your flights are non-eventful.

    ReplyDelete