Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

April 15, 2006

Will You Marry Me?


You were bored and searching for something to read when serendipity brought you to my blog.

Many blog responses and emails later, things seemed to be going well. We took the next fateful step—meeting in person.

That scary step out of the way, we planned for me to visit your fair town.

First with some pumpkin carving at Halloween and then for presents at Christmas and togetherness at New Year's.

Soon after you visited my part of the world to meet my friends and family and to discover what warm weather in February is like.

I think we’ve reached the point where it is time for us to make more permanent arrangements.
I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Will you marry me?

21 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes yes!

    [he did actually ask me this in person on bended knee :) ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so happy for both of you! Welcome to the (very big) family Cheraz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank the Lord! Here we were sitting sullenly about our dinner of homemade enchiladas (mmmm.... homemade enchiladas...) wondering if this would happen - and it did! Congratulations!

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:03 PM

    [Teary eyes, snuffling...] I'm so happy for both of you! Congratulations!! Love, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! :)

    congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    And, more personally: Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations to both of you. We’re doing the happy happy joy joy dance for you :)

    Jenn and Stew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Congtulations John and LIz!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH! Congratulations, I know you will be very happy together. Cynthia says she will be happy to visit Canada for the wedding. Assuming we are invited. ;-)

    Chris & Cynthia L

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome news! We're so happy for you both. Fate's a wonderful thing - and so is that ring! ;-D
    Terri-Lynn and Van

    (sorry for the delete - I forgot to add Van's name to the post! DOH!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats. Both af yas!

    Or is that "Muahahahah!"

    Take your pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Congrats! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for the both of you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:28 AM

    The happiest thing I've read on the internet in years. Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous12:36 PM

    Congratulations! I'm delighted for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:54 PM

    OMG, this is wonderful! Anything that gets John into a suit and tie is big doin's! I'm glad to see Liz's clarification that this blog was just the recap, and not where the question was actually popped ;).

    This is a huge step. Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:23 AM

    Substantial congrats to you both!

    Vag

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I'm a little behind with the times, but congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Well, this is QUITE the trip! Congrats to you both. Wonderful news. VERY happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11:58 PM

    Wow; this the biggest news of the year! Congratulations, John, and very best wishes to your fiancee! - Daralee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yippee hooray!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete