Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

July 17, 2007

A Good Step

M's dad called and asked if I was on a vacation-vacation or a working-vacation. If I was on a real vacation, he wanted me to come with him up to the cottage and see it as well as help him with some minor chores up there.

Unfortunately, I had to beg off because I'm here on a working vacation and had to do my job during the time he was going to be gone. It is nice that her dad likes me enough to ask this. I guess I made an impression when I "helped" him on the sump pump project.

M's mother asked after me when M picked her up at the airport earlier. Maybe the ice is melting a little there, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment