Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

July 26, 2007

Photos

M made an appointment for me to get my immigration photos done today at a local travel agency. While there, the man mentioned that his son is living in Irvine, CA! His wife had just returned from visiting their son about a week ago-- shortly after I arrived in SJ from there! Isn't that a strange coincidence that two people would find a common thread from all the way across the continent?

Anyway, one more thing to check off the list for Immigration. I still need to get my medical appointment (which is the doozy) and a letter back from the FBI and we can finish up the paperwork and file.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a small world, but the IMPORTANT question is how many degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, in Saint John, this is not an uncommon occurrence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! How true. I think you'll also find that once you've been in SJ a bit you can no longer go anywhere in the world without running into somebody from there or who has relatives there. It's a little bizarre really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandparents meet more people from Saint John or nearby places (St. Stephen, etc) in Barbados than you would think possible. It's nuts.

    ReplyDelete