Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

July 3, 2007

Updates

1. Had doctor's appointment today. Was calm as I brought up the issues. Doctor claimed he was unaware of it, but apologized for it and had his staff call the RX company to get things going again. Now I have to call them back and schedule the delivery.

A. Addendum note: my last visit to my other doctor brought up extremely low lymphocytes (primarily used in immune system) and high glucose. Lymphocytes were about 150 below the minimum range and glucuse was about 25 points above maximum range number. Neither doctor is immediately concerned at this moment about the glucose, although it could lead to diabetes so will be monitored. Lymphocytes is more of a concern, as it means my immune system sucks worse than usual right now (my scores are generally low, but within range, for this test due to my various medications). If it stays low or if one of my other related test results suddenly spike, immediate action will be taken. This doctor did a quick blood analysis in the office and my results, while still low, were deemed okay (and improved over the test from exactly one month ago today).

2. Finally just got my new video card. What really should have arrived on Friday finally arrived today, late in the day. But at least tomorrow is a holiday so I can spend some time checking out my system with the great new video card. I expect to spend many a happy hour tonight installing, updating, and testing it out. CoH and WoW should look spectacular and run very smoothly now. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment