Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

July 6, 2007

The System Worked... This Time

A few posts ago I talked about the issue that cropped up where I couldn't get my medication delivered due to a problem with my doctor's office. Now that everything is resolved, I waited to hear back from PrecisionRX to schedule the new delivery. When I didn't hear back yesterday (I ignored Wednesday, being a national holiday) I was determined to call today and get that scheduled. I was hopeful that I could get it delivered tomorrow, as tomorrow will mark the second week since the last time I took my arthritis medications.

This became especially important as today I woke up with some swelling in my left foot, my knees and wrists sore, and my back stiff. I'm happy that it took this long before the problems cropped up, as it tells me I do have a generous leeway if I have to go without my meds again. But I also want to get the next injection so I can clear up the soreness now and get back to being mostly pain free.

It took about 20 minutes before I got an agent. I explained the situation to her and she checked my records. Surprisingly, she noted that my shipment was already out for delivery to my office and should be here today! Apparently they received the phone call from the doctor's office approving and renewing my prescription and they acted on it yesterday, shipping it out for delivery today.

I am very impressed with PrecisionRX for actually living up to its promise to take care of this as soon as they got the approval from my doctor. It is the first time a system like this has worked for me in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they got this done and to you. Trying to travel while in pain would not be a fun experience. Now you can take your meds and be back to reasonable shape before you have to leave.

    ReplyDelete