Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

April 13, 2006

Bowling Update (4/12/06)

First, let me say this—Arvin had a great night. Without him, we would not have done as well as we did. He had a 177 average with a high 180s and a low 190s game. Way to go. You were a great wing-man tonight.

Second, Jean had two very good games, with one in the 150s. Very nice!

Lilia, once more filling in for Tai, had two games above her average, with a 90 and a best-game tying113. Awesome night!

Lastly, the team went 4-0 and moved into 4th place in the league over-all (if we did our math correctly).

Now to your (not so) humble narrator.

I managed to live up to my new moniker of “Mr. X” by proceeding to beat my all-time high game by bowling a 256. I followed that game by breaking my new all-time high game when I bowled a 264. I followed that with a 223 for a 743 total! This was my best night bowling ever, the first time I broke a 700 scratch, and the first time I broke an 800 handicap! It also appears that I took over high game series in the league.

2 comments:

  1. Time for me to come out of retirement and challenge you for high score again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am totally impressed! Way to go, ur, bowl, son!

    ReplyDelete