Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

March 19, 2007

Stolen

I don't do these often, but I liked this one, so stole it from a friend's blog:

1. my real name:
John Martin

2. my gangsta name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.):
Johizzle

3. my detective name (favourite color and favourite animal):
Blue Lion

Blue Otter

Blue Wolf

Blue Dolphin

(I like a lot of animals -- each is a favorite for different reasons)

4. my soap opera name (your middle name and the street you live on):
Martin Las Palmas

5. my star wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first):
Chejo

6. my superhero name (your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink):
Black Pepsi (hmmm-- might be more exciting if a) I drank or b) I knew any drink names)

7. my “foreign name” (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name):
Oereumh

8. my witness protection name:
Eric Allen

9. my goth name (black, and the name of one of your pets):
Black Calypso

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops: tried to fix a typo and had to delete the comment.

    OMG: this is so funny! I'm going to steal it for my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete