Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

January 22, 2007

Movies 2007

This is more of a list for me to keep track of what is up and coming this year—movies that I am fast tracking to the “probably theater experience” list. I doubt I will see even half of these actually at the theater, but I’ll have the list to go back to for my always expanding Netflix list.

NameCurrent Release DateProbability Comments
Ghost RiderFeb 16LowUnless good reviews
The Number 23Feb 23LowUnless good reviews
300March 9MediumLooking good, enjoyed the comic
Spider-Man 3May 4CertainDefinitely
Shrek the ThirdMay 18HighWhat can I say? I liked the other two.
PotC: At World’s EndMay 25LowReally liked 1, disliked 2
Ocean’s ThirteenJune 8MediumLiked 1, 2 was okay
Fantastic 4: RotSSJune 15MediumEnjoyed the first, probably will go see
Nancy DrewJune 15LowI like Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys. Might be fun to watch this.
Live Free or Die HardJuly 4MediumI like the Die Hard series
TransformersJuly 4MediumI enjoyed the cartoons; but I don’t like Michael Bay
Harry Potter: OotPJuly 13HighI really like what they’ve done with the movies; each one has gotten better.
Bourne UltimatumAug 3CertainI really like this series
UnderdogAug 3LowSoft spot for the super dog
Dark is RisingSept 28HighI’ve been saying this series needs a movie; just don’t know why they started with book 2.
I Am LegendDec 14LowNeed to see good reviews. Was a serious, good book, but has Will Smith in main role.
National Treasure: Book of SecretsDec 21MediumLiked the first one; decent fun
AVP 2Dec 21LowCheesy fun, but likely Netflix

1 comment:

  1. Please add "The Painted Veil" to your list: it is definitely worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete