Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

September 27, 2005

Nephew's Birthday - Follow up

My sister just informed me that my gifts to my nephew are the hit of the neighborhood. The Spy Toys went over very well and my nephew is out with his pals spying on the neighborhood as we speak.

Yes, his birthday isn't for five days, but I'm the cool uncle that sends him spy stuff now! He can open them early if he wants to.

*big smile and puffed out chest

Now to send him the sensible piggy bank. Somehow I don't think that will be quite as well received. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. i get to buy a kid's present for christmas! i'm so excited. thomas the tank engine here i come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Yesterday we bought a Costco supply of batteries and added juice to the spy motion detectors. (There are two.) My house is now booby-trapped to beep whenever I go to key locations, like, say, the bathroom. And the kid cackles madly. He's designated a special drawer in his room for his spy gear and is carrying it (the gear, not the drawer) around with his blanket and stuffed cat--truly a rare honor. Homerun, Uncle John!

    ReplyDelete