Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

June 11, 2005

Shave or not to Shave

I've been letting my hair, such as it is, grow out. Now I am sitting here debating on whether to shave it bald again. It's been warm enough to handle the shaved head (you would be amazed at how cold you get without any hair at all!), but I've had it so short or shaved for so long I've been toying with the idea of growning it out again.

Pic of me on the side is with head shaved bald. Decision will be made tomorrow morning, so comment before then if you want to weigh in on the debate.

2 comments:

  1. Follow up comment--

    Decision made. Off with his Hair!
    I am going now to shower and shave it bald. Once it is completely smooth, it is so much easier to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course, I finally look out my window and it is overcast and drizzly.

    Well, my plan for shaving my head is effective! Muwhahahahaha! I have brought rain to land of sunshine!

    *sigh, I really need to get in the habit of looking outside when I get up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete