Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

June 22, 2005

Follow up to the Follow up

It was nice to see mom post she has the same problem with her body going all wonky with insomnia. Maybe my semi-annual insomnia-fest and lack of eating is a genetic thing? Of course, since she indicates she still experiences it, that means I may get to experience this for my whole life. Oh joy!

Anyway, sure enough, I went to bed about 10 pm last night, very early for me, and was asleep by 10:30 or so. My alarm startled me awake at 7:15. So I good a good, healthy amount of sleep. Feel great today.

And the hunger issue is gone, as well.

Happy happy joy joy.
(imagine very white man, with no inherent rhythm or dance skills, cabbage-patching and duck-walking around-- hmmm, better yet, don't) ;-D


Also, I'm very glad for another reason-- Insurance Man (Alan) is coming to apartment today so we can discuss investments, retirement savings, house buying, and my insurance/ death/ disability requirements. Yes, I'm only 34 and I have an Insurance guy. You should too! Give him a little $$ now and you'll have a lot when you need it in 30-40 years. Wait, why are you still here reading this--- get off your ass and get going! Scoot!

3 comments:

  1. I don't need to pay anyone to know that I should invest the maximum pre-tax money that I can. :-) Thankfully my company let's me save close to 30% in pre-tax accounts, so I'm lucky.

    Now that I'm getting some dependents I should look at the insurance situation more carefully. I think I'll play ostrich for a little longer on this topic.

    I don't need to imagine, I can just do the cabbage-patch and duck-walking in front of the mirror. Not that I ever would, particularly not while singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Too late; I've pictured it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:03 PM

    Is this the John I used to know? Thanks for sharing your recent posts; they're very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete