Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

August 25, 2008

A Small, Dumb Little Thing

We bought a cabinet for over the toilet to help with our bathroom overcrowding issues. It is a nice cabinet, white, and we got hardware to make it even better match the existing cabinets. I put it together today. It looks good.

However, the doors did not come pre-drilled to accept the hardware that comes with it, let alone our hardware. So I'll have to drill holes for that. And it doesn't come pre-drilled or with any hardware whatsoever to mount the damn thing to the wall. Which I find even odder than the doors not having holes for the hardware.

Luckily, there is a stud almost centered above the toilet. I'm going to get some good-sized wood screws, drill some holes, and mount it to the stud. That should be more than plenty to hold it up safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment