Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

August 26, 2008

Sparkling Lemonade

A long while back, mom introduced me to a "new thing" she had discovered-- sparkling lemonade. This is, in essence, carbonated water mixed with yellow lemonade. Sort of like 7-Up, but with more of a lemonade flavor to it. Anyway, I loved it. It was incredibly refreshing and thirst quenching.

However, I was only able to get it for a couple of years before the stores around me just stopped selling it. I put in requests at the stores I frequented but, as usual, heard nothing back and the product didn't reappear.

While M and I were shopping after church a week or more ago I happened to see Sparkling Lemonade for sale as we were checking out. Picked some up and it was every bit as good, refreshing, and tasty as I remembered. M has since bought me a few more and I enjoy it immensely when I want something to actually quench my thirst (most sodas don't really quench my thirst no matter how tasty they might be going down).

No comments:

Post a Comment