Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

May 12, 2006

Story

I feel like writing a story. Just a short story, and probably something in the modern fiction arena-- depends slightly on any responses I get.

Here's what I would like:
  • The names and ages for two-three characters.
    • Age can be approximate, like "college" or "20s."
      Gender can be the same for all or mixed.
  • Two jobs
    • Jobs can be menial, blue-collar, white-collar, whatever. For example, Doctor and Gas Station Attendant.
  • A leisure activity or sport
      For example, crocheting, racquetball, hunting, football, reading, or whatever.

If multiple people post, I will select the combination I like the most. I will post the result I come up with. If it turns out longer than expected, I will post in "chapters."

2 comments:

  1. ^^^ nice spam.

    if you're interested, john, the guys and i (chris, stew, jaybird, sometimes vag in toronto and a friend greg in north bay) have recently completed a turn-by-turn story and are considering starting a new one. if you're interested, drop me a line at mlewell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trash collector (sanitation engineer) and a babysitter spending her days in another woman's house. He can be working toward his BA, while she is a high school drop-out. Her goal is to marry and raise her own family, while he wants to shake off the stigma of his family background and make his mark in the business world--out-Trumping Trump.

    ReplyDelete