Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

May 11, 2006

Aeroplan

You can, in fact, use your Aeroplan miles to book one-way trips. You just have to call them, rather than using the online services. Costs 15,000 miles per one-way. Oh, and the guy with the thick French accent (I could have used you, Mare) suggested you probably should call around 40-45 days prior to your trip.

Which means, of course, that I'm SOL for the upcoming trip.

But the option is available. We have confirmation.

Edit-- I understand there may be some confusion over this. People might be reading into this that I plan to move to Canada permanently. Please note that I would likely post a pretty big, very specific entry all about how I am moving to Canada, and not sneak it by in a non-descript post such as this. Moving to Canada will be one of the biggest, most exciting adventures of my life. And I think I know someone who will not be able to contain her excitement when that happens, so you will likely hear it from her well before I could blog anything. However, right now it is slow going and we (as a couple) have more hurdles to overcome before it becomes a reality. Trust me; everyone will know when we pass all those hurdles.

1 comment:

  1. or, i could email my friend and get him to check it out for me. ;)

    the call centre for aeroplan is in montreal, i think, which would definitely explain the accent. you should have told him your name! you might have gotten quicker service. :P

    ReplyDelete