Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

April 4, 2007

Spoke Too Soon

Went down hard yesterday with the same illness M has/had. I didn't go to work yesterday at all and I am working from home today, although I am not sure how long that will last, either. Ugh.

Came out of nowhere as I felt fine Sunday and Monday. I was very much looking forward to DnD last night, but had to cancel my appearance due to the illness. We have a session in the other game scheduled for Saturday, and I'm wondering if I will feel up to going.

---

On a happy note, on Monday night I managed to get the remaining bubbles of XP needed to reach level 50 with my CoH character. Yay! I unlocked the two epic archetypes for use, got a lot of congrats from those who were on that late, and celebrated by going back to Galaxy City and training that last level where it all started; plus, any cool-named low-level characters got free Influence from me.

Now I just need to figure out a way to transfer some of my 30 million influence to my other characters-- once you hit 40s, influence is not really a problem any more. You spend about 1.5-2.5 million per level (took me just over 2 million to purchase a totally new set of enhancements at level 47-- which didn't even take me under 20 million at the time) and earn well more than that as you adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Today marks the end of my second full week of being sick--and I'm still blowing, sneezing, and coughing all the way down to my toes!

    Take care of yourself: this stuff is tough to shake.

    ReplyDelete