Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

January 6, 2008

Mmm

I like eggs. I like eggs a lot.

Yesterday morning I fixed two sunny-side up eggs, some toast, and then made some sunshine sandwiches out of the twain and enjoyed the immensely. This morning I scrambled some eggs, with Mrs. Dash and season salt, cheese, and some pepperoni and put it into a soft flour tortilla with some La Victoria taco sauce. Oh man!

I think the main thing I like about eggs is that they are so easy to change up. You can make scrambled eggs, which are good, but then you add some meat and veggies to it, cheese, some chorizo mix, or put it into a tortilla, and you've completely changed the meal. You fry them and they are good, but then you fry them and put them on toast or a muffin with cheese, hot sauce, and/or some meat, and it is something different again. And then you can go with an omelet and all of the variations there. And the best part about all of these combinations is that damn near all of them are done and ready to eat in under ten minutes. Many in under 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment