Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

January 3, 2008

El Sicko

I got sick about halfway through the Holidays, after going out to DHS and 29. Advil Cold/Sinus, Sudaphed, and some Halls Defense kept me going for the most part, but I did crash and burn a couple of times.

And then I took my Enbrel in order to ease the pain in my hands and feet, which was getting bad from the extended period between injections of my new schedule. However, apparently I was not yet over the cold and the meds were only masking it. Taking the Enbrel immediately caused the cold to flare up and today I am not at work because of it.

So, here I sit, feeling like crap warmed over with full-on cold symptoms (at least they aren't flu symptoms this time), hating life. It really sucks to have to choose between relative bodily health and discomfort and pain in my joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment