Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

January 26, 2006

Bowling Update

I’m not saying it was the shirt, but the team went 3-1 and bowled well.

The shirt in question is the “Lucky Strikers” bowling shirt that M got me for Christmas. I finally managed to wear it to bowling. The team seemed to right the ship and finally had another winning week.

Arvin had a near-200 (186 – 40 pins above average) second game which was instrumental to our winning it. Tai followed that with a near-200 (194 – 50 pins above average) that definitely won us the third game. Those two great scores, combined with an average night from Jean and a slightly above average night from me (189, 221, 177), allowed us to squeak out the victory.

It will be nice when Tai, Arvin, and I all have a 200 game during the same game. And I’m still hoping that Tai can pull out the 550 series—he will shave his head if he does!

So, I think it wise to wash the Lucky Strikers shirt and have it ready for next week. Seems like the right thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. don't wash it: the shirt has been blessed by the hands that held it. You don't want to wash that special essence out of the shirt if it's working. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    ReplyDelete