Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

December 23, 2005

Snow!

This is what M's Front and back yards looked like yesterday:


(sorry, the one got rotated and doesn't want to rotate back)

This is what M's front and back yards look like at 9am this morning:





The Weather Channel says 5 cm of accumulation today.

You can't imagine the smile on my face seeing real snow and real snow fall! Remind me of this glee in a few days when I blog about how miserably cold and wet I am.

4 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful ... and so COLD ... when the ground is covered with snow. Do you remember the year it snowed in 29 and we all went up into Indian Cove and had a ball? We were so wet, and so cold, but just couldn't bring ourselves to leave. That was the year Kevin broke your sister's glasses with a snowball. It was a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we saw the snow coming down and fairly hard, the first thing Van and I said was - John must be loving this. Then I was going to call and make sure you had noticed it, but I figured someone else would have gotten to you to make sure, first! hehehe.

    Nice pics - they show the before and during very well!!!

    Too bad there wasn't a pic of you of that big smile over the snow falling. No one will ever see that look from me over snow falling!

    See, what most people don't realize and what Van has to keep reminding me - it's better to snow because it means it has to warm up to snow around here! hehehe. He's right, and so it hopefully won't get too cold and too wet for you too soon!

    Looking forward to seeing you guys and everyone tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:49 AM

    Cool photos, John! Thanks for sharing! - Daralee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love snow. I hate the cold, but I love snow. It's so pretty!! Then again, I don't drive or ever have to shovel. ^_^

    ReplyDelete