Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

December 15, 2005

Candy Cane Tootsie Pops

Renee, my boss, brought in a bag of Candy Cane Tootsie Pops. They are peppermint candy cane flavored/textured coating surrounding the usual Tootsie Roll center of all Tootsie Pops. I was hesitant to try them, at first, but her coaxing and my sweet tooth won out and I had one.

I am now seriously considering buying her a new bag of them before the Holiday treat is gone because I have had so many of them! The mixture of the mint and the chocolate is quite tasty. Plus, the peppermint flavor just sort of makes me happy.

If you like mint and Tootsie Rolls (not everyone likes the chocolate flavor of a Tootsie Roll), I recommend you seek out a bag of these treats and try one.

3 comments:

  1. Side note: Just don't drink a soda (Pepsi/Coke) while sucking on one. I just discovered the two flavors mix to form a new flavor not far removed from cough syrup. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'll be looking for these in about 3 years when they finally make their way to the Maritimes! EEk I need a trip across the border more than I knew. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really thought of the taste of a tootsie roll as "chocolate" per se... It has a taste, but I'm not sure what it tastes like. :)

    ReplyDelete