Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

November 6, 2005

Update 5a

First flight: Ok, but ran a little slow.

Customs: Ok, but ran a little slow. I was 3rd to last to board the plane out of Montreal and actually was paged over the intercom. At least the woman with the metal detector wand was gentle. I expected to see some KY and gloves come out!

Second flight: BUMPY! But otherwise ok.

Drive home: Smooth. Judith was there on time and got me home safe and sound.


Now, to unwind, unpack, catch up, and put my kitty cat, who is "hiding" under the covers to my bed.

I'll provide a more detailed description when I'm more mentally stable and able to. Let me sum it up this way: I have never been so simultaneous happy to be home and sad to have left where I was before. I cannot wait to go back.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home, I'm glad that everything was smooth and safe. Caly will forgive you about the time you head off for xmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to finally meet you John, and hopefully Liz will share you a little more the next time around. :-P And as for "Just Gender", I *warned* them it was bad. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have more time at Christmas to spread the John-ness around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Out here in Orange County CA, we call it "spreading the John-tide spirit!"

    ReplyDelete