Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

November 14, 2005

One Week

I've been home from visiting her for a week-- one week!-- and it feels like a month. I miss her.

I can honestly say I've never felt like this before. It seems like forever until December 20th, when I return to her.

How hard is it going to be after Christmas? Two full weeks together this time. And I won't need to work (even if she does).

This is hard.


...


She's worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Feels like a month to me too. :(

    I am not thinking about post-Christmas right now, because that's a negative. Have to keep thinking about the actual visit, which is positive. And you'll see me a month after xmas.

    You'll need to work alright!! I've got doors to be hung, closet rods to put up, etc etc. You have a list :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am!

    I do well with lists. I like the structure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to HELL! It's actually a wonderful place to visit as long as you keep in mind the Heaven that puts you there.

    ReplyDelete