Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

September 17, 2008

And That New Task Is...

Taking all of this...


And putting it here, in nice ranks...



I often commented that simply living here was going to make me get into better shape. Tasks like this one prove it!

*sigh

BTW, just doing that half a rank, which barely put a dent in the pile of wood outside, took me a few hours and I'm sore as hell today due to it. Oh well, one log at a time and it will get done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow: I'm impressed. That is a whole lot of wood to relocate! Have fun ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you'll be warm in the winter!!!

    Your warm tottsies then will remind your sore tootsies now how much it was worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete