Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

September 19, 2008

Getting Older

I'm definitely not as young as I used to be. My wife had to be to the airport by 5 am for her flight to a conference. We got up at 4 am to get ready and go. Came back from dropping her off and couldn't get back to sleep, so started my day. I reprogrammed both TiVos as well as I could, and then started working on the wood. Didn't do much on the wood before I realized how hungry I was. Came in to eat, and then decided to relax for just a moment before going back out. Next thing I know it is 3pm and I've slept for about 4.5 hours.

*sigh

1 comment:

  1. Society says 40 is the new 30, but in your case, perhaps ... NOT!

    Putting a positive spin on the physical exhaustion, you could be pacing yourself, allowing for regeneration of your natural resources, or just plain getting older :) but wiser, knowing that what goes out in energy has to be replaced with rest.

    Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete