Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

June 28, 2006

Itinerary

This is the first time I am doing the flight during the day. I usually take the red-eye and leave at 10:30 pm and get there around noon. However, as I never seem to sleep on the red-eye, this may wind up being better in the long run for me. I'll arrive tired and it will be time to sleep.

  • Alarm set for 5am.
  • Super Shuttle here at 5:45-6:00 am for ride to airport (I am scheduled as last pickup for that shuttle).
  • Plane departs 8:35 am.
  • Arrive in Chicago at 2:30 pm.
  • Leave Chicago at 3:45 pm.
  • Arrive in Montreal at 6:50 pm.
  • Customs in Montreal.
  • Leave Montreal at 8:25 pm.
  • Arrive in Saint John at 11:00 pm.

That 4-hour time difference heading back east really makes this seem like a long day. Especially for a guy who dislikes flying.

She's so totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment