Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

December 10, 2008

I'm Shocked, Shocked I Say!

This is my result of this particular quiz.

Your results:

You are Superman

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.











Superman
75%
Supergirl
60%
Hulk
60%
Robin
57%
Spider-Man
55%
Wonder Woman
55%
Green Lantern
55%
Batman
40%
The Flash
40%
Catwoman
30%
Iron Man
30%


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

4 comments:

  1. I'm Spiderman -- and needed the diversion after totally screwing up a test I had to create for finals! Why Spiderman? Intelligent, honest and somewhat geeky????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I am Superman too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the Hulk - an intense wanderer. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Wonder Woman. No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete