Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

May 20, 2007

Sick

We went to see the local presentation of Cabaret last night; first, although this is not my cup of tea play-wise, the cast and crew did a phenomenal job. Two of the ladies in the show were very good singers and the EmCee really got into his role with relish!

However, I was a bit anti-social. I stayed in my seat during the intermission and had to run to the bathroom after the show; turns out I had minor food poisoning or something from the sausage we ate at breakfast. It didn't really affect me until we put dinner on top of it-- then it had something to work with and I slowly felt worse and worse. Made M take me home rather than going to the after-show party and I had some additional issues before going straight to bed.

Feeling better today, so it doesn't appear to be anything more than bad sausage. Wheew!

1 comment:

  1. this is weird: you are the third person in a week to get food poisoning! Does it make you wonder what's going on ... ?

    ReplyDelete