Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

October 13, 2006

Follow Up - Head

The headaches have eased back and I seem to be generally okay. I still have some small issues that may be related. With as hard as I hit my head, I'm sure that I had some form of concussion, even if I did not lose consciousness.

I also have some issues with my arthritis, which the knock to the head have not helped. My jaw very nearly locked shut yesterday and is still a bit sore today. However, I know that taking some prednisone for a couple of days will ease that away, so I am not overly concerned by that. But it was bad timing with the headaches and a general grogginess brought on by the blow to the head.

1 comment:

  1. Man! a week and still feeling the after effects! Have you posted a warning note for your fellow building dwellers?

    Predisone is the only thing that got my mom back on her feet from Polymyalgia and that medication was not easy on her body either.

    Here's hoping you don't have to use it for long and that it gets you back up to 100% again fast!

    TL

    ReplyDelete