Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

July 21, 2006

The Curse Lives

For anyone who doesn't believe that my last name carries a curse, I give you the following evidence:

My mother is flying back to Pennsylvania to visit my sister and her family. She is currently stuck, on board the plane but delayed just after the doors closed on the plane, at the Dallas airport. She just called to tell me that the airline announced a "20-30 minute delay, you should get a snack before getting on" but the delay is currently at well-over an hour with no apparent end in sight.

Ah, I love a good curse.

Good luck mom!

1 comment:

  1. Addendum--

    They really were on the ground, not allowed to leave the plane, for about 3 hours.

    I'll leave it to her to describe the confrontation with the pilot in Philly when she was deplaning.

    And, when she arrived at Philadelphia, she had to wait over an hour for her luggage, as only half the plane got luggage right away.

    (Dark side of) The Force is strong in this family.

    ReplyDelete