This is the first time I am doing the flight during the day. I usually take the red-eye and leave at 10:30 pm and get there around noon. However, as I never seem to sleep on the red-eye, this may wind up being better in the long run for me. I'll arrive tired and it will be time to sleep.
- Alarm set for 5am.
- Super Shuttle here at 5:45-6:00 am for ride to airport (I am scheduled as last pickup for that shuttle).
- Plane departs 8:35 am.
- Arrive in Chicago at 2:30 pm.
- Leave Chicago at 3:45 pm.
- Arrive in Montreal at 6:50 pm.
- Customs in Montreal.
- Leave Montreal at 8:25 pm.
- Arrive in Saint John at 11:00 pm.
That 4-hour time difference heading back east really makes this seem like a long day. Especially for a guy who dislikes flying.
She's so totally worth it!