Copyright

All blog posts, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted to the Author (that's me) and may not be used without written permission.

November 7, 2006

Not the 300 I Imagined

Welcome to my 300th post to this blog. I have been working on a new post for a while; I have a couple of interesting topics and have been working on each trying to decide which would be my 300th post. One is a personal event that happened while I was a child and shaped my world and life view, another was a political rant about things, and a third was simple musings about life.

This is NOT one of those topics.

------

Dorothy (friend and work) and I went to Albertsons for lunch today. I ordered the Italian Delight. And, shock of all shocks, they did it right! I actually got the sandwich I ordered, correctly made with no additional ingredients (like onions or mustard/mayo) added in and without the tomotoes, as requested.

I'm sitting here, stunned, that it only took 5 tries to get it right. I was thinking this may become my White Whale.

Oh well, I'm sure something else will come along.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:57 PM

    Whatever the "personal childhood event" was, it wasn't my fault.

    Glad your head is OK. As we tell Jack, watch your bean! You can stand to lose a finger or two, and you've got a spare lung and kidney, but you only get one head, so take care of it!

    Thought of you on Saturday, as we went bowling. All three of us broke 100, so we felt like champs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto: the "personal childhood event." I wasn't there, didn't know about it, and can't remember.

    I don't bowl any more. Ever. No matter how much fun it seems.

    ReplyDelete